But sometimes, we forget that the GreenBox is so much more than just a box – and thankfully, we’ve got you guys around to remind us. From an all-in-one picnic “basket” to a fashionable accessory, we’ve rounded up all the cool ways to “go GreenBox.”
What will you think up next?
1. Baked-good boxes. Norfolk, Virginia’s The Bakehouse at Chelsea is known for much more than just their fabulous pizza pie. Their scrumptious baked goods are a perfect fit inside the GreenBox, but we’re betting “leftovers” are a rare occurrence in the world of freshly-baked blueberry turnovers. ☺
2. Superb celebrations. When it comes to honoring their employees, Dough Artisan Pizzeria does it right. No “Employee of the Month” portrait is complete without a GreenBox cameo (or nine)! This one’s a keeper.
3. Picture-perfect picnics. Customers of Skinny Pizza & Salvatore’s Tomato Pies are livin’ the dream. You just can’t top sunny days, delicious pizza & some of your closest friends. Next time, we’re inviting ourselves. ☺
4. Awesome accessories. A pizza purse? You got it. Neapolitan Express' appearance on NBC’s New York Live brought the GreenBox to a whole new level. That’s one cute clutch if we do say so ourselves. Gucci, are you listening?
5. Hip hair-do’s. We’re foreseeing a summer trend, all thanks to customers of Pizza Boli’s. As long as we can still overeat pizza and talk about how much we love the GreenBox, we’re all for it. ☺
6. Dough on display. Too pretty to eat, dontcha think? Virgil’s Plate is always showing us their GreenBox love, but this photo is an all-time favorite. They certainly know how to wear their heart on their sleeve… (wink wink)
7. A cool companion. Step aside, afternoon cup of tea. The GreenBox is in town. We all love a good book, but pizza on the side makes it a GREAT one (especially when it comes from a Skinny Pizza oven). Mmmm – is it time for lunch #2 yet?