Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The GreenBox In The Carolinas: Wolfman Pizza Blazes The Trail!!!



You probably saw this coming, didn't you?

Normally I would say that predictability is a bad thing, but in the case of the GreenBox, I'm happy to report the same story over and over again: another forward-thinking chain has elected to better serve their customers and their planet - with the GreenBox.

Wolfman Pizza has now become the first chain Carolinas to use the GreenBox exclusively. Wolfman District Manager Bailey Dumnire had this to say (quite eloquently, I think):


"A lot of green products are eco-friendly, and that's great, but they also cost five to ten times more. What drew me to the GreenBox was its multiple uses; you can eliminate plates and get a storage container, all from one box. It's right in line with other pizza box costs, and a great way to be green and stay within reason as far as costs go."

Man...we oughta hire her! Couldn't have said it better myself. And on behalf of everyone at ECOvention, allow me to say that we're thrilled to add another valued customer to our roster.

XO

The GreenBox Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment