Tuesday, July 6, 2010

There's A New Intern In Town...

Just in case I didn't feel old and irrelevant enough, ECOvention has brought a new intern in to the NYC offices. Her name is Emani and she's entering her junior year in high school this coming fall at the ripe old age of 15. She's smart, energetic, and ready to make her presence felt on this here blog. Tomorrow, I'm going to see if she knows who Kurt Cobain was. If it turns out she doesn't, I will lock myself in a bathroom stall and wonder where all the years have gone.

Her first blog entry is below, and we look forward to many more from her...in the meantime, I'm struggling to find some job security around here. Now that they've got another intern (who happens to be half my age), I can feel the Sword of Damocles hanging over my head...But then I think to myself, "Hey, somebody's got to pick up William Walsh's dry cleaning." So I should be all right.

Check out Emani's first entry below, and stay tuned to this blog for some major developments in the works...

XO,

The GreenBox Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment